The game will launch in mid-2023, exclusively for PC
First trailer last Friday (10) The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moriadeveloped by free range game and by North Beach Games.
Games showcased in digital showcase circuit Summer Games Festivalpass Epic Games Summer Showcase It will be released in mid-2023, exclusively for PC use.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria will be a survival crafting It will feature Moria’s mines as the main setting of the game. We’ve turned the dwarves of Middle-earth created by JRR Tolkien into an original and unprecedented adventure that attempts to restore Moriah’s glory days.The game can now be on your wishlist Epic Games Store.
“We are very excited about the return of the dwarves to Kazadum! Thanks to our friends at North Beach Games and Free Range Games, let’s go deep into the Misty Mountains. We hope you will join us!‘ said Middle-earth’s Frederica Derotos.
The game takes place in the fourth era of Middle-earth, and players will control a company of dwarves on a mission to recover the lost loot of the Moria dwarven homeland summoned by Gimli Lockbearer. Among treasures, explore and survive the mines, you can also craft and build within Khazad-dum.
– Continue after ad –
Here are some of the main features that will appear in the game:
- Experience the fellowship of dwarves like never before, bringing the rich lore of JRR Tolkien’s iconic fantasy world into The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria;
- To survive the treacherous Moria mines, players must conserve resources, hunt and gather food, and manage their sleep, temperature, and noise levels. Stay safe and clear your way in the dark with a dynamic lighting system. Fight an unspeakable evil and survive hordes of monster orcs in visceral battles as you discover the secrets of the shadows hovering in the mountains;
- Reveal and clear new locations to create architecture at scale. Be creative, build from scratch or build on existing environments;
- Restore the lost ancient kingdom of Khazad-dum to its former glory and regain its dwarven landmarks as the story progresses. Revive ancient mines, rekindle your furnaces, and release your untouched resources;
- The procedurally generated environment is rich in resources, full of mystery and danger, and each new interaction provides a unique experience;
- Play solo or with friends in online co-op multiplayer for up to eight players;
- Craft and loot legendary dwarven armor, tools, weapons and buildings. Rebuild ancient furnaces to strengthen, repair and enchant equipment. Upgrade and unlock new technologies and awesome machines;
- Discover ancient magical items, including swords that glow when orcs appear, maps of long-dormant mithril veins, books of forgotten crafting plans, and amulets that confer strength or wisdom;
- Build mines to mine deposits of precious resources like iron, gold, and quartz, as well as fantastic materials like mithril. Visit crafting stations and forges to convert ore into ingots and upgrade equipment. But be prepared, mining is noisy and can awaken what is lurking in the dark;
- Players become part of a dwarf saga as they create their own dwarves in the custom character creator. Dwarves can be customized in a number of ways to create unique dwarven identities. Then, throughout the game, players can find and craft armor and weapons to further enhance their unique style.
The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria In development, news about the game will be released in 2022.
Considering buying products online? Discover the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It’s free and gives you price comparisons and coupons from major stores, so you can always get the best deal. Download now.
Source: Free Range Games